Have a look at this great article that gives you the history of some of the chairs featured in this set.
You can take a look at this if you want to see the full-size image.
There will be a second one of these as I left out several living chairs I have that would fit the style.
Also I think this preview style looks a lot better, thoughts?
- Gardenbreeze Backyard
- Around The Sims 3
- sixtyten @ Living Sims Forum
- Angela @ TSR
- wondymoon @ TSR
- Steffor For Sims 3
- SIMcredible! Designs 3 - Misc Rooms - Peace Flakes
- AnoeskaB @ TSR
- deeiutza @ TSR
- Pilar @ TSR
- Lisen801 @ MTS
- mutske @ TSR
- SIMcredible! Designs 3 - Dining Rooms - Elite
- IrishStar @ TSR
- Sugar-Baby756 @ TSR
- SIMcredible! Designs 3 - Living Rooms - An Invitation
- melanise @ MTS
curbs rockabilly 16 by Colores Urbanos
You are very welcome & thank-you for your wonderful praise of this ol’ blog :0)
Oh my! You just sent my heart a flutter <3 Thanks doll! xoxo
Thanks so much! Ok, I will try to post more men/venues as I come across them.
From left to right we have
Sticks and Stones
- Enabled for Everyday and Formalwear
- 4 Recolorable channels (the dress, the collar, the cuffs, and the button)
- Polycount: 3176 (lod 1)
- Enabled for Everyday and FormalWear
- 3 recolorable channels (the bodice, the sash, and the ruffles)
- Polycount: 3248 (lod 1)
- Enabled for everyday and formalwear
- 3 recolorable channels (the dress, the collar and the buttons)
- Polycount: 3289 (lod 1)
- You can do whatever you want with the dress and it’s textures, as long as you keep it off of paysites and you find some way to give me credit, even if it’s just a tiny mention in a 8 point font in a txt file that nobody reads. :)
If you encounter any problems, please tell me so I can fix them asap!
3 different 50’s style vintage dresses. All come in presets shown in preview pictures and have variable color channels. Made from a mixture of EA textures. Mesh by All About Style
Aww thank-you so much!! I’m happy you find this blog useful! Happy simming :0)